Be My Valentine

       It is Valentine's Day Weekend! People seem to love or hate this holiday (usually depending on the state of their love lives)....



       It is Valentine's Day Weekend! People seem to love or hate this holiday (usually depending on the state of their love lives). I think I have always loved it. It is a total girl holiday. I like the girly colors (pink and red) and I love being pampered. Chocolate is also a plus. I really see no down side. Even if you are not in love, you can dress up and buy yourself chocolates. Seems like a win-win to me. Of course being in love on this holiday makes it special.



        My Tres Blah dress is new at collabor88. My shoes are from a new-to-me store, H@S. I was sent them by the store manager who told me that she was a long time reader of my blog and loved reading it. I always like hearing from readers! It is so nice to know you are enjoying my fashion posts. These shoes are simple slingbacks. These are the Multicolor and shape version of the shoe. You can tint them any color you want which I thought was kind of cool. I tinted them to match my red dress exactly. Sometimes reds are hard to match because they are either orange-red or blue-red so it was nice to be able to tint them the exact color that I wanted. H@S also sells some single color versions of their shoes, but I definitely think the multicolor scripted shoes are a nice feature. 


     I am at Chateaux des Fantomas which is a secret restaurant, lounge, and ballroom created for special moments. It is a dream spot for lovers, first dates, proposals, or engagements. It would also be a special spot for Valentine's Day. Another idea that I thought looked interesting if you have 1200L to spend is a fancy dinner- complete with a four course meal, waiters, and live music. Find it here on Marketplace: Aphrodite Valentine's Event.

If you need a formal for the big day, check out my formal shopping list blog post.

What are your Second Life Valentine plans?


Dress: tres blah - Celia Cutout Dress (SP) - Red @ collabor88
Jewelry: Donna Flora BACI Set
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Shoes: H@S Midnight - Multicolor - Slink / Teleport
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Nayeli
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose 1: .click. #GalentinesDay - 3 @ Gacha Garden Feb
Poses: Everglow Onyx and Yummy
Picture Place: Chateau Fantomas


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!