Fetish Friday: Stories&Co.

      N21 has a few outfits that peeked my interest this round. This sexy latex dress by Stories&Co. by Flowey is available in ...



     N21 has a few outfits that peeked my interest this round. This sexy latex dress by Stories&Co. by Flowey is available in 5 colors in latex and also leather. It is fitmesh for Physique and Hourglass. I am wearing it on my Physique. I love the color, but I could not find any shoes this color of purple and I looked at about 10 shoe stores too. 





Dress: Stories&Co. by Flowey / Valerie Dress - Purple Latex @ N21
Hair: .ploom. Stephie- Monotone
Shoes: Glamistry : PARRASANA Heels
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Belleza- Ava Tan
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Nirvana
Pose 1: Bang Ohai There 5
Pose 2: Luth Fashion 10
Pose 3: Everglow Yummy 3



Hugs and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!