The Hills Are Alive

    I can feel the swishy skirts swirling around my legs as I run across the pretty rolling hills. Kaithleen's released so many pr...


    I can feel the swishy skirts swirling around my legs as I run across the pretty rolling hills. Kaithleen's released so many pretty things last month that I could not begin to get to them all. I am just steadily showing my favorites. Although that is hard too because all of Kaithleen's designs are beautiful original mesh made in fitmesh for Slink and Maitreya. This long flowy dress is just gorgeous. 



Jewelry: (Kunglers) Neptune necklace - golden/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Pose: EP & YumYums- Sweet Nothing
Shoes: Essenz - Costa Rica (Brown) Slink
Dress: Kaithleen's Sarah Long Dress - Cognac maitreya/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Foxy [No Hat] @ uber
Skin/ Head Applier: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> Catwa Applier/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!