New Store: Goji

        I am so excited to be covering the launch of Goji . A brand new original mesh store that is offering fitmesh for Slink Physiqu...


        I am so excited to be covering the launch of Goji. A brand new original mesh store that is offering fitmesh for Slink Physique and Hourglass, Maitreya Lara, and Belleza Isis and Freya. This new launch is from the tried and true designers Damien Fate and Janie Marlowe- offering a different style of clothing from Neve (formerly coldLogic) and supporting even more mesh bodies. From what I see from this first launch I like to think this store is about cute and FUN fashion. Each design comes with a four texture change HUD giving lots of variety with each purchase. 

        This first launch is filled with cute designs. I had such a hard time deciding what to show you first. In the end the pink and mint ombre design on this wrap dress was an instant favorite. I don't think the slouchy legwarmers were really meant for the dress, but I think they are pretty adorable with just about anything and I loved them with my new Livalle MaryJanes. These new shoes are brand new and just released at the new round of Tres Chic.


        My adorable Doe updo is new and available at Kawaii Project. You can wear it solid (shown) or two-tone in the myriad of vibrant Doe colors available. 



Hair: Doe: Biji - Fatpack @ Kawaii Project
Bow: *BOOM* Mosey Hair Bow (tiffany)
Dress: Goji Dress Twist - Ombre - Hourglass/ Teleport
Legwarmer: Goji Sweet16 - Sally Legwarmer - Hourglass cuff3/ Teleport
Shoes: {Livalle} Wednesday -Platform MaryJanes- Pink (Slink) @ Tres Chic
Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Manacah - Candy/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Hourglass/ Teleport
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana Peach/ Teleport
Poses: Everglow Afternoon 4 and Flora 5, 7/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!