It's My Party

        Kaithleens is at the new round of My Attic with these long sleeved mini dresses with a fur vest. They are separate items an...



        Kaithleens is at the new round of My Attic with these long sleeved mini dresses with a fur vest. They are separate items and can be worn with or without the vest. The vest also comes with a 6 fur color change HUD in each color purchase. It is made in fitmesh for Slink Physique, Hourglass, and Maitreya. The dress is available in 8 colors and only 95L for the duration of My Attic which ends November 30th. My pose above is from the NanTra pose pack, It's My Party, that is also at My Attic for only 95L. 



      My Livalle Wednesday Platform MaryJanes in light blue coordinate perfectly with the Kaithleen's dress in Smoke. 




Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) Dulce necklace - Bronze quartz @On9
Dress: Kaithleen's Mini Dress w Fur Vest - Smoke Slink_Dress @ My Attic November
Hair: Magika - Ember *NEW*
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Shoes: {Livalle} Wednesday -Platform MaryJanes- Light Blue (Slink) @ Tres Chic
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana Peach/ Teleport
Pose 1: {NANTRA} It's My Party! 7 @ My Attic November
Pose 2: Everglow Juicy 10

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!