Black Friday 2015

     It is hard not to go hog wild when there are so many great Black Friday sales in Second Life. It might be easier to make a list...




     It is hard not to go hog wild when there are so many great Black Friday sales in Second Life. It might be easier to make a list of stores that are not having a sale. Some were only today, but lots are through the weekend til Monday, and some on Marketplace are 12 days of saving. I told myself not to go nuts today because Arcade is right around the corner, but I failed. Who could blame me? I have been eyeing a new LOGO mesh head for months and they are on sale. Now that LOGO heads are updated with Omega makeup layers and have add on expression packs that you can add to your HUD, plus a sale- I was toast. Blueberry, Mandala, and Truth hair have special "12 days of Savings" sales on marketplace. Essenz shoes are 50% off, WoW skins are 45% off, and NanTra poses are having a sale too. Those are the stores that seduced me personally today, but the list of sales seems never-ending. 


      I will say more about my new head after I play with it a little bit. The only drawback so far is that LOGO Chloe does not have a lot of skin appliers made specifically for it, but it is Omega compatible so that helps some. I hope my favorite skin stores release some skin appliers specifically designed for this head soon. Look how cute the expressions are and I loved that you can mix and match the eyes, nose, and mouth to make lots of different looks. 

Seraphim has great coverage of all the sales so go there to check them all out. Happy Shopping!



Jewelry: [MANDALA]Prophecy(Sunrise) *40% OFF*
Dress: Blueberry - Sophia - Side Split Dress - Maitreya - FP *50% OFF* Marketplace
Shoes: Essenz - Cincinnati (Sand) Slink *50% OFF*
Head: LOGO Chloe v5.0 *30% OFF*
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Head/Skin Applier: .::WoW Skins::. Kate TAN Lelutka-Omega *45% OFF*
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Josette *100L Variety Packs*
Poses with Props: {NanTra} OMG a Sale - *Only 60L*/ Teleport

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!