Summer

      To say that I love this slighty messy piggytail braid Doe hair is the understatement of the day. This hair is the cutest ever a...


      To say that I love this slighty messy piggytail braid Doe hair is the understatement of the day. This hair is the cutest ever and I adore it so much! You can find it at Gacha Garden. My Essenz shoes are there too and these are one of the two Rare prizes (white and black). If you play any machine 20 times, you get a seed of inspiration from that machine which is basically like a mystery rare. I did not play any of them that many times, but there are some cool prizes to be won if you do.  My dress is a beautiful floral re-texture of a previous Kaithleen's original mesh dress. I blogged the solid version, here. I really love the soft barely there floral on this dress. You can find these in 6 floral textures at Designer Showcase this month. 


     My beautiful Cae jewelry set is brand new at faMESHed. The necklace has three strands and I am hiding the longest one. You can show or hide the three strands as you want to go with your necklines. The stones change into really pretty swirly stone textures that are new to the already gorgeous Cae jewels. The back of this Doe hair is divine, but look at the cute bangs in front! So cute! This is also a great hair to show off a stunning pair of earrings like these. I really love the almost patina metal texture in this jewelry set. It is definitely something really new and different from Cae and I love it.



Jewelry: Cae :: Trilogy :: Set @ faMESHed August
Hair: Doe: Summer /Solid/ - Fatpack @ Gacha Garden
Shoes: Essenz - Costa Rica (White) RARE  @ Gacha Garden
Dress: Kaithleen's Linda Linen Floral Casual Dress - Cream @ Designer Showcase
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Lumae :: Niska : 4 - Peach :: Gateau {LightBrow}
Polish: Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Select Few - Gloss
Poses: Everglow Onyx 8 and  Soft 6/ Teleport

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!