Majorette

      I come from a long line of Majorettes. My mom and grandma both have pictures in this exact pose in all the family hallway picture...


      I come from a long line of Majorettes. My mom and grandma both have pictures in this exact pose in all the family hallway picture frames. I had batons in my hand from an early age and my family was so disappointed that I lacked the interest and talent to wield them.  I was a volleyball player in high school instead, but I have always felt guilty that I could not make my mom's dreams of the three generation majorette collage a reality. 

     I have a few favorite pose shops in SL and Everglow is definitely one of those. They are at the Vintage and Cool Fair with four new pose prop sets- Majorette and Cheerleader- and they are all adorable. I decided I had to make a majorette picture since I did not make my mom happy and do that in RL. After all that is one of the great things about SL, you can do all kinds of things you did not do or can't do in RL. 




Poses: *EverGlow* - Majorette @ Vintage and Cool
Hair: .: fiore :. MERINA Hair
Boots: NAKA 70's Boots
Hat: B.C.C My prince- Nutcracker Hat C
Outfit: B.C.C My prince-Girl Soldier Outfit C
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!