Kirsten's Picture Places

reBourne Spring Garden , you may rez here, Nature and Garden category       There are a lot of pretty places in Second Life. As a blo...

reBourne Spring Garden, you may rez here, Nature and Garden category

      There are a lot of pretty places in Second Life. As a blogger, I am always looking for new pretty places to use as backdrops for my fashion shots. Sometimes finding a place that is mesh and well-done is difficult. Even more frustrating is that sometimes I try to remember a place that I have been to and I can't remember it and then I can't find it again. Then I get really annoyed at myself.  So I decided to start writing it all down when I went exploring and it turned into a spreadsheet. I think it is a great resource, so I want to share it with all of you. I hope you all find it useful! 

Botany Bay, you may rez here, Fantasy Forest category

   I am making my picture places a permanent page on my blog. It will be located in the main menu at the top. You will find a spreadsheet and category definitions. Each entry contains the name, category, rez and script permission information, slurl, latest blog post using the place, and any other information about the place. 


Just Another Tequila Sunrise, Country Estate category

Happy Exploring!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!