Cassie

      Apple May Designs is at shiny shabby with some classic jean skirts. They come in classic blue (shown), light, and black denim...



      Apple May Designs is at shiny shabby with some classic jean skirts. They come in classic blue (shown), light, and black denim. Each skirt comes in 4 standard sizes for the standard avatar, 4 standard sizes for Maitreya Lara, one fitmesh size for Belleza Freya, and one fitmesh size for Belleza Isis. I was really confused at first because I just assumed if something was rigged for a certain body that it would be fitmesh. The skirts did not say fitmesh, but they did say Maitreya. They also had sizes on them like S, M, L. I don't think I have seen standard sizes rigged to a specific mesh body before, until now. I did notice a difference though. The skirts rigged for Maitreya fit around my waist better than the regular avatar when I am wearing my Lara. I would still much rather just have one fitmesh size for Maitreya Lara and/or Slink Physique though- so hopefully AMD will make those in the future. If you wear Belleza I/F then you are set with fitmesh in this design. The skirts are totally cute with great textures and the belt changes to a few colors via HUD. 

If you are confused about all the terms I used above and the differences, WATCH THIS VIDEO. =)

My Emery shirt is fitmesh for Maitreya only and can be found at collabor88 in a variety of colors. 



Necklace: *League* Fly Me Away Amore -Pink-  Longer
Skirt: Apple May Designs Cassie Skirt (Maitreya M) - Classic @ shiny shabby
Shirt: Emery Euphemia Tied Shirt Fucsia for Maitreya Lara Body @ collabor88 August
Hair: Exile::Lazy Summer Days
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Shoes: REIGN.- Adley Wedges (S-Mid)- Bubblegum
Skin: ((=alterego=)) janae - honey [nobrow_clv] - sweetness (gacha skin) / Teleport
Eyebrows: LOUX - Eyebrows Model 18-2
Pose: Aushka & Co annie 7

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!