Stellar at MSO July

      My friend Alicia  and I are going out and we decided to be matchy matchy in fun and sexy latex dresses. We took a picture in the ...


      My friend Alicia and I are going out and we decided to be matchy matchy in fun and sexy latex dresses. We took a picture in the dressing room as we tried on these great Stellar dresses and shoes! You and your girlfriends can party in these dresses too because Stellar will be at My Slink Obsession with these amazing items starting July 5th! These latex dresses are fitmesh for Slink Physique and you can see they fit both Alicia and I perfectly. We are also both wearing the super shiny nail polish from Stellar that coordinates with the dress and shoe colors. Thank you for posing with me Alicia! It was fun as always. =)



On Kirsten:
Dress: [Stellar] Emilia Latex Dress in hot pink @ MSO July 5th/ Mainstore
Shoes: [Stellar] Emilia Plats in hot pink  @ MSO July 5thMainstore
Polish: [Stellar] Diamonds are Forever SuperGloss Nail Polish @ MSO July 5thMainstore
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Giselle Opal Set -  HOTPINK
Hair: Magika Never
Attached: Slink Hands, Medium Feet, Physique
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
Pose Prop: W. Winx & Flair - WinxBox - Change/Funk

You can see Alicia's credits on her blog, Ch'Know Style!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!