Sail Away With Me

      Kaithleen's latest release at My Attic comes with both a Slink and a Maitreya fitmesh size (and I could not be happier abou...



      Kaithleen's latest release at My Attic comes with both a Slink and a Maitreya fitmesh size (and I could not be happier about that!). These floral ankle length dresses are just the thing you would need on a cruise vacation which is the theme for this round of My Attic. This dress is available at the event for only 95L until July 31st.





Hair: .~Tableau Vivant~ Sunkissed hair - Blonds
Shoes: Ingenue :: Carmen Wedges (Slink) :: Seafoam
Dress: Kaithleen's Summer Maxi Dress - Water slink @ My Attic July
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Daisy Chain 
Attached: Slink Mid Feet, Hands, Physique
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> / Teleport
Poses: Everglow Flora/ Teleport

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!