"Ravenclaw," said The Sorting Hat

         I have taken a few different quizzes and I always get sorted into house Ravenclaw , described as able to learn quickly, very wis...

   
     I have taken a few different quizzes and I always get sorted into house Ravenclaw, described as able to learn quickly, very wise, original, creative, and competitive. I must admit The Sorting Hat seems to know what it is about. You can take this quiz and find out which house you would be in  and then visit The Wizarding Faire 2015 and buy your appropriate house color in FATEplay's new fantasy outfit Wright. I am wearing Eagle in blue and silver. The outfit comes in sizes for men, women, and children.  Cae is also at the faire with three wizard inspired necklaces. I am wearing Seeker's Quest. I took my pictures at the Wizarding Faire. It is a recreation of Hogwarts and it is really amazing. You should visit and check out the build. I enjoyed exploring the castle.



     Each FATEplay outfit comes with a wearable, rid-able broom or you can also buy the broom seperately. The coolest thing happens when you fly- your avatar AND cape animate.  Damien also mentions in the notecard that the broom is going to be updated soon to be compatible with the Mischief Managed official Quidditch game for Quidditch role players. That sounds like fun!




Necklace: Cae :: Seeker's Quest :: Necklace @ Wizarding Faire 2015
Outfit: FATEplay - Wright - Eagle @ Wizarding Faire 2015
Broom: FATEplay - Swiftwind - Original @ Wizarding Faire 2015
Hair: Magika Curious
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!