Rustic Cutie

     Anyone that knows me knows that I love cute cowgirl items and luckily for me the "rustic" theme at this month's uber...


     Anyone that knows me knows that I love cute cowgirl items and luckily for me the "rustic" theme at this month's uber meant just that to many of the designers. I am in love with this Doe updo with a cute country scarf. I am thrilled with these Eudora 3D denim wedges and tote with floral accent design. I am rustic, country cute today and I love it all! What makes the cherry on top for me is that my Hucci outfit is all fitmesh and fits my curvy shape perfectly. I tried it with both my Physique and my Lara and both fitmesh versions worked perfectly for me with no alpha cuts needed. 

Kirsten's Teleport Page

Skirt: Hucci Bluebell Skirt - Dark (LARA) @uber June
Top: Hucci Valley Top Patterns - Rodeo (LARA) @uber June
Hair: Doe: Ericka - Fatpack @uber June
Purse: Eudora 3D Rustic Tote Bag @uber June
Shoes: Eudora 3D Rustic Wedges  @uber June
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
[PF] <Peach> Harley - Button Nose
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Peach> - Pearl White + Wing
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Peach> - Sweet Red
Pose: Everglow Sugar 8
Picture Place: Just Another Tequila Sunrise

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!