Love Nest

     Ok first Arcade - I am in serious love with these Zaara fitmesh pants. I have three different colors so far and I love them all. ...


     Ok first Arcade- I am in serious love with these Zaara fitmesh pants. I have three different colors so far and I love them all. I can't decide if I love candyfloss which is more pastel pinks and blues or this vibrant bold color one- acid trip (pictured) better. The fitmesh fits really well over my Physique body too. See my pink lipgloss? I got the Rare Pink Fuel cosmetic pack for Elsie in biscuit tone that is at Arcade. I love all the lips- so pretty! 

     I got so excited about Arcade and filling my wish list that I almost forgot about this zerkalo Love Nest set that I got at the current round of  shiny shabby. I LOVE this set- especially the Rare loveseat. I got the Rare dust bunny houseboat and I have started to decorate. This place is a little lattice nook on the top story of the house and I decided to make it a love nest with pink climbing roses. I think this spot turned out so well! Here is a wide view of my Love nest.




On Kirsten:
Top: .miss chelsea. Handkerchief Top Patterned Fuschia SLink @ uber
Mask: .Olive. & Paloma the Sweetpea Slumber Mask "Princess." @ Arcade June
Attached: Slink Physique, Hands, Feet
Hair: TRUTH  Lucrecia  *NEW*
Pants: Zaara : Arpora Fisherman's Pants (fitted mesh) *acid trip* @ Arcade June
Nosering: Zaara [Goa party] : Baga nosering @ Arcade June
Bracelets: Zaara [Goa party] : Friendship bracelets @ Arcade June
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (blonde/light) @ Arcade June
Lipgloss: [Pink Fuel] Elsie Lipgloss <Biscuit> - Blush Pink (Rare) @ Arcade June


Furniture and Decor:
House: dust bunny . daisy houseboat . RARE @ Arcade June
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . mint @ Arcade June
[ zerkalo ] Love Nest-Floral-Loveseat - RARE and all commons @ shiny shabby
~silentsparrow~ Weenie - Pie (Past Arcade)
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - What's in My Bag RARE (Past Arcade)
Pixel Mode - Writer's Room - My Cup of Tea (Past Arcade)
Alouette - Monogrammed Keepsake Box - K (Past Arcade)
junk. pendant light. @ Arcade June
05.erratic / lsm - side table - white @ Arcade June
Zaara [home] : Trunk table *truck art* (Past Arcade)
-David Heather-Jewelry Box @ Arcade June
-tres blah- Jolie -Round Bottle @ Arcade June
tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter @ Arcade June
-tres blah- Jolie - Vintage Bottle @ Arcade June
-tres blah- Jolie - Chic Perfume @ Arcade June

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!