Kaithleen's Fitmesh for Maitreya Lara

     Kaithleen's has the cutest, sexiest Alice outfit at Alice in Sexyland , imo, AND IT HAS A FITMESH SIZE for Maitreya Lara too!!!...


     Kaithleen's has the cutest, sexiest Alice outfit at Alice in Sexyland, imo, AND IT HAS A FITMESH SIZE for Maitreya Lara too!!! I was so super excited to see the first fitmesh made for a mesh body from Kaithleen's I can not even tell you how loud I was as I screamed and jumped for joy! Kaithleen's is all original mesh and I was soooo hoping she would branch off into offering fitmesh sizes as well as rigged mesh. It still has the 5 standard rigged sizes, but this design also contains a fitmesh size! WOOHOO!!! Maitreya fitmesh sizes are experimental but this worked really well for me with my curvy Lara shape. I only had to alpha two small spots on my boobs- the rest worked perfectly. Be sure to try a demo when you visit the event (it has been full since it opened yesterday but hopefully you can get in soon!).




Hair: ::Exile::Twist (L) @ Arcade June
Skirt: Kaithleen's Alice Kinky Skirt - Blue Maitreya @ Alice in Sexyland
Top: Kaithleen's Alice Kinky Top - Blue Maitreya @ Alice in Sexyland
Shoes: MAAI Mizu heels * Slink * Beige sole/ Teleport to Maai
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Socks: EMPORIUM - Liddell Socks Pack2 @ Alice in Sexyland
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> / Teleport to Pink Fuel
Pose Prop: the pose shop. drink me // @ Alice in Sexyland


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!