Fetish Friday: On A Budget

     My outfit today cost 31 Lindens and my Doe/ploom hair was only 100L. You can be fabulously fetish when you are shopping on a budg...


     My outfit today cost 31 Lindens and my Doe/ploom hair was only 100L. You can be fabulously fetish when you are shopping on a budget. My latex dress was only 1L as a promo on marketplace from Toxic Candy. It says "fitted" but it is really standard size rigged mesh skirt panels and the dress has Omega, Slink, and Lolas Tango appliers. My shoes were only 30L from Shey. The recently rebranded Doe (formerly ploom) hairstore is having a 50% off hair sale. All the ploom hairstyles are only 100L! 


     My Shey shoes change to 35 different colors and all three parts- platform, straps, and braided straps- change color. I made the shoes above three different colors to show the variation available. 


Dress: TOXIC CANDY-[BLACK] latex dress mesh panels fitted (but they are not fitted- they are standard size rigged mesh) & appliers/ Marketplace
Hair: .ploom. Cora (large) - Monotone *50% off sale*/ Teleport
Shoes: Shey Madrid Stilettos EXTREME/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin.::WoW Skins::. Mya Darktan 02
Pose 1: Purple Poses Miranda 6
Pose 2: Glitterati Boobtacular 1
Pose 3: Eternal Dream Beat 10

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!