Buying Flowers

     There have been so many cute "market day" sets in the game lately. There are a few currently at Arcade June right now. T...


     There have been so many cute "market day" sets in the game lately. There are a few currently at Arcade June right now. The one I am standing in front of is from dust bunny. For all you home and garden lovers, dust bunny is having a SALE right now and so is Trompe Loeil. Everything at dust bunny is only 50L until July 26th! So many summer sales going on right now! I blogged about coldlogic, FATE, and Magika 50% off sales yesterday. I am wearing some more new Magika hair that I got for only 125L. I was actually kind of amazed that I found about eight hair packs that I did not own and wanted at Magika because I kind of thought I owned most of the store already, lol. So whether you want clothes, shoes, or home stuff- there is an amazing sale going on right now in SL that will fit those needs!

     My really cute high slit dress is brand new from Kaithleen's and is available in seven colors exclusively at The Black Dot Project event (til July 4th). You can find these cute strappy shoes at Livalle. Happy Shopping!


Please visit Kirsten's Teleport Page for a full list of direct teleports to stores.

Jewelry: Mandala Kyara Sunrise
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Blooms 4
Dress: Kaithleen's Teresa Cocktail Dress - Purple @ The Black Dot Project
Hair: Magika  Serene *50% off*
Shoes: Livalle [L.Warwick] Savannah -Ankle Strapped Heels- Grape Leather/ Teleport
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>

Decor:
dust bunny . fresh fruit stand . full set
Botanical - Posed Wooden Cart (Tuscany)
Dutchie lavender 3


My pictures are HUGE in flickr and all pictures in my blog are clickable. You can always click on them and see them in flickr, Then scroll around to see every detail. gifs lower image quality- this is just an example.



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!