Bouquet

     I saw this rose purse from the sugar garden in flickr and I SQUEE'ed. It is so very prettiful! So then I had to style around ...


     I saw this rose purse from the sugar garden in flickr and I SQUEE'ed. It is so very prettiful! So then I had to style around it and of course I had fun doing that too. I love this floral tank with the purse and the roses on Truth's new hair seemed to just happen at the right time. I added this Cae necklace, Balance, which is new at the current round of faMESHed to complete my cute floral look! Everything I am wearing is fitmesh and works really well with my Physique and my curvy shape. 


      Meet Elsie, the new face from Pink Fuel at Arcade June. She comes in the new skin tone Biscuit and the lipgloss pack shown above is the Rare in the machine and imo totally worth whatever you have to pay to get one. Look at the colors and the glossiness perfection! Also in this collage is the new necklace/ earring set Balance from Cae that is at faMESHed June. The stones are Cae's pretty colors that include pastel pinks, purples, and a turquoise- which I love. This necklace has three seperate strands that you can show or hide as I have demonstrated above. 



Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (blonde/light) @ Arcade June
[PF] Elsie Lipgloss <Biscuit> - Blush Pink (RARE) @ Arcade June
[PF] Elsie Eyeshadow <Biscuit> - Smokey Brown (Lid 01) (RARE) @ Arcade June
Purse: .tsg. Floral Tote - Multi-Lights Bouquet *NEW*
Skirt: Blueberry - Laya - Side Zip Skirts - Slink - Pink @ N21
Top: Bueno- Zipped CropTop-Phys2-Floral- Sun Pink @ Kustom 9
Jewelry: Cae :: Balance :: Set @ faMESHed June
Attached: Slink Physique and Hands
Hair: TRUTH  Lucrecia [Breasticles 2] *NEW*
Pose: Everglow Fresh 10
Picture Place: Calypso Dream

Furniture and Decor: 
Spargel & Shine Homes Eliza Cottage Sofa
:Cheeky Pea: Eiffel Lamp Gold
Spargel & Shine Homes Pink Rose Bouquet
Apple Fall Katya's Pipeline Sideboard
:Cheeky Pea: Barrel Chalkboard - Beauty
LISP - Amelie Moulded Shelf with Decor
*ionic* My Rugs
House: Spargelton Verandah Cottage II

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!