Arcade June 2015

    I LOVE ARCADE!! I always have the best time playing the machines and so far this round is no different. I have not even looked at ev...


    I LOVE ARCADE!! I always have the best time playing the machines and so far this round is no different. I have not even looked at everything yet, but here are a few of the first items and rares that I am excited about. If you need items, I have my extras at my yardsale, Kirsten's Gacha Garden.



  Pink Fuel has two new skin tones coming, Biscuit and Apricot. The first new skin in Biscuit is at Arcade, meet Elsie. This skin tone is a little darker than Vanilla and a little lighter than Peach. I am still waiting on a new skin in my favorite Pink Fuel tone, Apricot, but this new skin tone is pretty and the new Elsie face is super cute! During the month of June only in BISCUIT tone, Slink Hands + Feet, Lola Tango Appliers, and Omega Booty Appliers will be FREE and Lara Maitreya Mesh Body Applier, Slink Physique Mesh Body Applier, Apple May Baby Bump Applier, and LUSH Breast Appliers will be 50% off. Teleport to the Pink Fuel Main Store for appliers. 

     Hair at the Arcade is amazeballs! From top left across- Spellbound Melody and Muse, Clawtooth Summertime Sweetheart, then bottom left across- Tableau Vivant Tia, and Exile Twist and Shout. You can find them all at Arcade June 2015. 

Teleport to The Arcade
Teleport to the Gacha Galley
Teleport to Kirsten's Gacha Garden (only Arcade June items)

Items at Arcade June 2015:
*MishMish* Pygmy Hippo Companion - RARE and assorted other Pygmy Hippos
+Half-Deer+ Solstice Dragon - Sakura
+Spellbound+ Melody (Colours) // Chapter I : Earth RARE
-Pixicat- Temptation.Corset and Underwear- Mint nr.1 (m)
.tsg. Ruffle Parasol - Floral Print RARE
[Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (blonde/light)

Other Fashion:
fri.day - Opal.Heels (Blush) - Slink
Donna Flora GABRIELLA necklace


Other Hair and Hair Accessories at Arcade (picture 2)
+Spellbound+ Muse (Prints) // Chapter I : Earth
Clawtooth: Summertime Sweetheart Prize 1 (REZ AND OPEN)
Exile Twist and Shout
~Tableau Vivant~ Tia - Blonds
~Tableau Vivant~ Classy

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!