Short and Sweet

  coldLogic 's newest release is full of miniskirts and tank tops and they are all adorable . They come in five standard sizes as we...


  coldLogic's newest release is full of miniskirts and tank tops and they are all adorable. They come in five standard sizes as well as a Physique fitted version. They are all so cute and this peach and mint combo really stood out to me, love it! This release is so perfect for the Spring/Summer season. So get ready for the warm weather with this short and sweet coldLogic update!

     My cute umbrella pose is new by NanTra and will be released tomorrow in a 6 pose set with mirrors at The Thrift Shop 9.



     Finally, I took my monthly trip to Donna Flora and bought a jewelry set. Please remember if we want to keep Donna Flora on the grid, we need to shop and support the store. I have no problem with that because I want to own the whole store! I love the exquisite jewelry. I do this in remembrance every month, please join me!



Top: coldLogic shirt - ross - dusk (Physique)/ Teleport to coldLogic
Skirt: coldLogic skirt - selby - dusk (Physique)/ Teleport to coldLogic
Jewelry: Donna Flora ECCENTRICA Set green/ Teleport to Donna Flora
Shoes: fri.day - Cora.Heels (Mint) - Slink
Attached: Slink Physique, Feet, Hands
Polish: A:S:S - SLINK nail appliers - Spring glitter
Hair: TRUTH  Malea
Pose: {NANTRA} Weather or Not @ The Thrift Shop 9 (5/9)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!