Life in a Bowl

     Fashion first- My fitmesh romper is new by Ducknipple . They just released a bunch of new cute things see them all HERE and HERE ...


     Fashion first- My fitmesh romper is new by Ducknipple. They just released a bunch of new cute things see them all HERE and HERE. Lately some of the new items from Ducknipple have had five standard sizes as well as a fitmesh option and I think thats pretty cool because I am wearing this with my curvy shape. Out of the last seven clothing item releases, five have had a fitted mesh version. So go try on some fitmesh from Ducknipple. As usual they all come with a 12 texture change HUD.   My flip flops are brand new from FATEstep and you can change the colors of all the individual parts separately like I have done to make unlimited cute flip floppy combinations. They are made for a variety of mesh flat feet as well as a slink version for men.

    I am at a new artsy sim called Life in a Bowl created by Cica Ghost that opened yesterday. It made me wonder if this was a representation of residents of second life because in our small microcosm we tend to be somewhat in a fishbowl often knowing a lot about what is going on with each other. You can see more pictures and information covered by Ziki Questi who does destinations, art, and places well. I love exploring in SL! 





Romper: Ducknipple Mesh: Acne (Fitted)/ Teleport to Ducknipple
Shoes: FATEstep - Epps Sandals - Slink (Flat)/ Teleport to FATEstep
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Daisy Chain -Set
Purse: Neverwood//. Truth or Consequences Bag- New Mexico RARE
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Attached: Slink Feet Flat and Casual Hands V2.2
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Silver Fade Metals - (Slink)
Hair: TRUTH Marleen
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)/ Teleport to Pink Fuel
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Peach> - Silver
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Peach> - Light Coral (mouth)
[PF] <Peach> Harley - Button Nose
Poses: Everglow Fresh 1 and 6/ Teleport to Everglow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!