Enchantment Under the Sea

     We are Lorraine and George McFly at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance! I love theme and character dressing in second life especi...


     We are Lorraine and George McFly at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance! I love theme and character dressing in second life especially dressing like characters from a movie that I love. The May round of My Attic has a Back to the Future theme this round and I love all of the items. Hiram and I really enjoyed dressing up like these characters! My dress is by Kaithleen's, hair by Emotions, and shoes by Elyisum which can all be found at My Attic this month. Two of my couple poses are made by Nantra- Under the Sea 1 and 2 and are also at My Attic. Remember items at My Attic are a special price of only 95L each for the duration of the event which ends at the end of the month. 





On Kirsten:
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * LORRAINE * @ My Attic May
Shoes: Elyisum - Grace peeptoe stiletto- strawberry ice plain @ My Attic May
Dress: Kaithleen's Lorraine Vintage Dress - Peach  @ My Attic May
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>

On Hiram:
Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Dark Brown
Outfit: imMESHed - White w/ Black Slacks Mens Tuxedo and Formal Shoes
Skin: HERMONY / SKIN / SYMON / ST4 / BUZZ CUT

Poses: 
Nantra Under the Sea 1 and 2  @ My Attic May


Love, Kirsten and Hiram 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!