Smile For Me, Dear

       I have not said a lot about it because I don't want to sound all braggy and I never know how to say stuff like this, but col...


       I have not said a lot about it because I don't want to sound all braggy and I never know how to say stuff like this, but coldLogic had an open blogger call a while back and I got picked! I was in tears of joy (literally) because in my opinion coldLogic is one of the top original mesh stores on the grid. It still feels a bit surreal! I am a lucky girl and I feel blessed! My friend Alicia has been blogging for coldLogic for a long time and was super excited that we both were now (so supportive! thank you!). So she asked me if I wanted to do a blog post together for a coldLogic release and I could not jump up and down high enough! YAY! Actually this blog post hits three birds with one stone, coldLogic, Livalle, and Pose Fair 2015- with goodies from all three!

     Our outfits are brand new from coldLogic- dresses and shirts with tied tops as accent accessories. We did not talk about exactly what we were going to wear- so when I landed- we both had the same color and style dress on (but of course we did! we often think alike, lol). That was really not a problem though, because every color and texture in the new release is just beautiful and perfectly fitted to our Slink Physiques (which I LOVE!). Be sure to take a trip to coldLogic this weekend and try on all the newness!

      My boots are sinfully delicious and kind of bad ass at the same time, new from Livalle. I blogged the black ones HERE previously with more specific information about the HUD features that come with the boots. You can try a demo on at IDK event. They are fitted to just about everything on the grid- regular avatar, maitreya lara, physique, belleza, kemono, as well as men and women's standard sizes. Yes that is right- these are made for the guys too! 

      Last, Pose Fair ends tomorrow, EEK! Be sure to get over there and grab those poses that you have had your eye on ASAP. This adorable girl friend couple pose is new by Ma Vie at Pose Fair 2015. 

     Alicia, thank you so much for asking me to blog with you! It was a blast!!! Since I was with Alicia, of course we had to SMILE. She made an adorable video tutorial about how to do this well in second life- see it here.  You can see Alicia's picture and post, HERE


On Kirsten: 
Socks: .Atomic. Slouchy Knee Socks - Shell
Outfit: coldLogic dress and tied shirt - esper - sandy (Physique) *NEW*/ TELEPORT
Bracelets: EarthStones Tarnished Gypsy Bangles - Silver/Earth
Hair: Magika  Surprise *NEW*
Attached: Slink Hands, Physique
Boots: {Livalle} Nymph -Lace-up Boots- Fog (Physique) *NEW* @ IDK
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03
Pose: Ma Vie - Strength. *NEW* @ Pose Fair 2015

Decor: 
Kalopsia - Dolce Vita Scooter - Decor
floorplan. preux road sign

On Alicia:
Skin: Grazia by Glam Affair
Hair: Cameo by Truth
Physique body, mesh hands by Slink
Outfit: Esper by coldLogic
Boots: Nymph Lace Up by Livalle [IDK Fair]
Leather & Beads Watch Bracelet by Izzie’s [Wayward Hunt]
Soothe Bracelet by Breathe [Wayward Hunt]

Love, Kirsten Corleone and Alicia Chenaux


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!