Fetish Friday: Hugo's Design Omega Appliers

      As I said in my first post back to fetish blogging , I decided on the Maitreya body because fetish designers that were making app...


      As I said in my first post back to fetish blogging, I decided on the Maitreya body because fetish designers that were making appliers were mostly making Omega. I even talked to a few and asked them to make some other varieties that I really think would increase their sales. I think if you are making appliers you should make Omega, Physique, and TMP. Those three will cover a large part of the market share and I think make your time worthwhile as seen in your increased sales. Just my opinion though. Anyway in spite of this argument, I was told by the fetish designers that I talked to that they were only going to make one applier and that usually was Omega. It does cover much more bodies and body parts so I understand. 

    Hugo's Design was definitely one of the fetish stores that entered into my decision process. They have made Lolas and Azz appliers in the past, but now they are solely making Omega and Slink hand and feet appliers. Those appliers are included with your purchase now too. The new designs are being packaged this way and they seem to be updating older designs as well. I am wearing a newer design, Bust, in Hard Pink. Bust is a sexy bodysuit with sporty knee high latex stockings and long gloves. The groin area is transparent and there is no covered version, so I got creative with poses to cover that area in this post (to keep my blog PG).





Outfit: *Hugo's Design* Bust - Hard Pink (Omega included)
Shoes: .:cheeky:. Babs - extremly high Heels! Black @ Black Fashion Fair
Pose 1: estetica desires sensual
Pose 2: Focus Poses On the floor 3 (edited with Anypose Basic)
Hair: Exile::After the Rain(L)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ilenia Darktan 02

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!