Retro Rockabilly

     Oh I get excited for My Attic anyway, but this month the theme is Retro Rockabilly which is amazing. I am wearing a Kaithleen'...


     Oh I get excited for My Attic anyway, but this month the theme is Retro Rockabilly which is amazing. I am wearing a Kaithleen's dress, ploom hair, and using a Nantra pose prop- all of which you can find at the March round of My Attic for only 95L each. Remember this is a short event and will be over when April comes so make sure to go check it out soon for all the rockabilly goodies. 


     My cherry charm jewelry set is new by Dabble Dooya. Years ago I had something kind of like it before mesh and I have been looking for a simple mesh rockabilly cherry jewelry set to replace it and have not found one. So as usual when that happens, Hiram went in blender and made me one. I am really a very lucky girl. I ADORE this set! It is so cute! It is 100% original mesh and textures. You can find it only on marketplace in the Dabble Dooya MP store




     Kaithleen's Rockabilly Polka Dot dress is super curvy  and comes in 8 polka dot textures. The dress is all original mesh and textures as well and it is really well made. Do you see how it is lined on the entire inside of the dress? That makes taking pictures so much easier. Also, the rigging is great and the dress wraps around my curves deliciously. NanTra's Hep Cat Cafe has 6 built in poses and their mirrors (12 in all) and the table changes to 7 textures. My ploom hair comes with cute bangs that you can add if you want. I paired my hair with a curly hairbase by ploom.


Hairbase: .ploom. Curly Hairbase - Blonde 6
Hair: ploom. Megan @ My Attic March
Jewelry: Dabble Dooya Cherry Charm Set/ Marketplace
Shoes: fri.day - Moxie.Heels (Cherry.Dots)
Dress: Kaithleen's Rockabilly Polka Dot Dress - Red @ My Attic March
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement High Feet and Casual Hands
Skin: Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB @ Skin Fair 2015
Izzie's - Lipstick red
Izzie's - Romy Eyeshadow smokey 1
Pose Prop: {NanTra} Hep Cat Cafe @ My Attic March
Hair Picture 2: Truth Tymber
Pose Picture 2: aDORKable Poses: Jewels 5

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!