Metallic Rain

The metallic texture on my dress is really well done and shiny. If you need a going out dress, this one would make a great one. My Sass...


The metallic texture on my dress is really well done and shiny. If you need a going out dress, this one would make a great one. My Sassy dress is new at Whore Couture Four, my Cae necklace is new at One Word, my Livalle shoes are new at faMESHed, and my Exile hair is new at Arcade.


I have a close up of my beautiful Wish necklace and Zipper heels coming up next. 






Hair: ::Exile::Give @ Arcade
Jewelry: Cae :: Wish :: Set @ One Word
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid and Hands Casual
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.1
Shoes: {Livalle} Classico -Zipper Heels- Gold Gold(Slink) @ faMESHed March
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Metallic Rain @ Whore Couture Four
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03
Eyeshadow: Shakeup! Cosmetics - Danielle [em113]
Pose 1 and 2: Eternal Dream Random 4 and 10
Pose 3: Eternal Dream Star 4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!