Iridescent is my Kryptonite

    I love pink and purple a whole lot, but Iridescent might actually be my favorite color. I can't ever pass it up when I see it w...


    I love pink and purple a whole lot, but Iridescent might actually be my favorite color. I can't ever pass it up when I see it whether its on a dress or shoes or whatever. Iridescent and shiny means that it must be mine. A new to me store, Espy, caught my eye at the current round of N21 with this Iridescent Purple dress. I did not see a demo which normally means I won't buy the mesh because I need things to work with my mesh bodies and so trying them on is essential. However, I bought this dress anyway and I have to say I am very glad that I did. It is cute, slightly babydoll in design, and Iridescent purple! 


     In other news, IKON just released a new eye series called Sovereign Eyes. I try and wear other brands of eyes and maybe I do for one day, but thats about as long as I last away from my IKON eyes. I love how realistic these eyes are! If you are an IKON VIP group member you can get some very pretty Sovereign green eyes as a free group gift also. I love getting new eyes that I really like!

     I could have called this post, "A Few of My Favorite Things." This Earthstones jewerly with Abalone shell (which is iridescent) is probably my favorite jewelry set that I own. The iridescent and purple stones are just gorgeous. My glittery Shakeup eyeshadow is also my very favorite makeup that I own. My Iridescent Belgravia shoes and glittery A:S:S nailpolish- more favorites! I am so glad I got to share a few of my favorite things with you today and add a new iridescent purple dress to them!





Shoes: Belgravia - Patent 120_Iridescent
Jewelry: EarthStones Zahra Set - Abalone/Sugilite
Hair: Exile::Librarian Chic
Dress: Espy Jessa Iridescent Dress - Purple *NEW* @ N21
Skin: Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB *NEW* @ Skin Fair 2015
Eyeshadow: Shakeup! Cosmetics - Danielle [em112]
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Blue *NEW* @ IKON Mainstore
Pose 1 and 3: Eternal Dream Random 5 and 9
Pose 2: Infiniti handy 8
Polish: A:S:S - SLINK nail appliers - Spring glitter
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Fantasy

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!