Girly Cowgirl

     The cowgirl outfits from katat0nik are so amazing! I love them all but I am partial to the girly set, cause pink! Fitted mesh dre...


     The cowgirl outfits from katat0nik are so amazing! I love them all but I am partial to the girly set, cause pink! Fitted mesh dress, mesh boots, hat, and scarves make one of the cutest cowgirl sets to ever hit the grid. You can find them at Arcade March in three patterns/colors for 50L a pull each. I really think you need all 6 of the boot colors and the 3 hats at the very least! My friend Alicia and I dressed alike last night in these outfits and had a total blast.  See some non-high resolution screenshots and gif out-takes of some of our epic night after the credits.  


*katat0nik* (girly) Bee Fitmesh Dress @ Arcade March
*katat0nik* (girly) Honeysuckle Fitmesh Boots @ Arcade March
*katat0nik* (girly) Honeysuckle Hat  @ Arcade March
*katat0nik* (lt blue) Bee Fitmesh Scarf @ Arcade March
Magika [Hair+] Stay
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB @ Skin Fair 2015
Izzie's - Romy Eyeshadow blue
Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Pose: Everglow Girls 525

screenshot by Alicia

Ok so first we went to a cowgirl stripper club and of course we got offered jobs because look at our cute! We start next weekend on the dual pole. You guys are all coming to support us, right!


    Then we decided we should get into more trouble, so we went to a male strip club. All the guys were gay though, but that's ok since both Alicia and I are totally taken and we're just having an epic HILARIOUS girls night. I don't think either one of us stopped laughing the entire night and LOOK at our moves!

screenshot by Alicia

    Our night ended with rubber duckies and umbrellas which somehow just fit into the hilarity of the whole evening. I don't think we could read though because we DEFINITELY missed that commit no nuisance sign on the wall, oops! I hope you all have this much fun in SL at least once in your Slife!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!