Save a Horse

Fish for this! I enjoy fishing for outfits every once in a while at Sn@tch with my 7 Seas fishing rod. This is the current fish...



Fish for this! I enjoy fishing for outfits every once in a while at Sn@tch with my 7 Seas fishing rod. This is the current fishing outfit that comes with 21 pieces including black and brown cowgirl boots, 4 tops with slink physique and omega appliers, two denim skirts (blue and black), three jackets, and silver heart earrings. This outfit, Over the Moon, will be at the store as the FREE fishing outfit for one more week. I got lots of duplicates that I plan on giving out to my friends too, fun!


The sim I am on today is called Aquarelle and its really pretty. It looks kind of like a watercolor painting to me. There are a lot of pretty spaces. Go explore!




1 :::Sn@tch Lava Cowboy Boot (Brown-RT):::
2 :::Sn@tch Lava Cowboy Boot (Brown-LF):::
20 :::Sn@tch Over the Moon Earring (LF):::
21 :::Sn@tch Over the Moon Earring (RT):::
16:::Sn@tchEffie Cardigan (Floral-Med):::
19:::Sn@tch Over the Moon Mini Skirt (Blue Denim-Large):::
7 :::Sn@tch Danielle Sweater Omega Applier Hud:::
Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (silver)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
TRUTH HAIR Jill - LightBlondes
Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03
Pose: Embody Tenderfoot 3

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!