Obey

     I stopped using my alt avatar, Lady Ling , to make my weekly Fetish Friday posts because keeping up with two avatars was reall...



     I stopped using my alt avatar, Lady Ling, to make my weekly Fetish Friday posts because keeping up with two avatars was really exspensive- especially when I started upgrading to mesh body parts. However, its all the same dominant me and I missed this side of me. So when I saw cheeky's newest release, these latex corset lace pants, I knew exactly how I wanted to show them. You can find these new applier latex pants with Slink Physique, Omega, Wowmeh, and a variety of boob and butt appliers at the Fashion Fair

Pants: .:cheeky:. Janna - crazy leather Pants Red @ Fashion Fair
Top: .:cheeky.. Jill - zip Top! Black @ cheeky main store (FREE Jack or Jill Hunt)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Skull - Jewelled - silver and black diamonds
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Hair: TRUTH  Echo [LoveJugs 1]
Boots: [IRENA] Spikes Latex Boots Fitted/ Marketplace
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer skin - Jamaica 02
Pose Chair: *elymode* Mistress Chair
Dungeon Furniture: *Digital Dream* BDSM RLV Dungeon Set/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!