It is a Grave Stone

      NanTra made this pose prop and I don't think they are quite sure what it is exactly. So they are holding a contest to let al...


     NanTra made this pose prop and I don't think they are quite sure what it is exactly. So they are holding a contest to let all of us figure it out. I decided it was a unique headstone and headed to a graveyard to take a sexy spooky picture. You can find this new pose prop at Futurewave. It has a bunch of different textures and poses included so let your imagination run wild as you answer the question, What is this thing? There will be 3 prizes in the form of store credit! 1st prize is $1000L credit, 2nd is $500L credit and 3rd is $250 credit! Only one photo entry per person. Post your photo in the {NanTra} Flickr group with THING PHOTO CONTEST in description. Entries will be accepted for duration of the Futurewave event (ends midnight SLT March 1).




      My cheeky top is actually a very short sexy dress that shows some lacy panties in the front and its supposed to do that. You can find it at The Booty Call Fair which ends tomorrow February 22nd. It is half price while at the event so hurry over before the weekend is over. It comes with Slink Physique, Omega, and Wowmeh appliers as well as a plethora of boob and butt appliers.

     My skirt is new from Blueberry and it is fitted to Maitreya, Physique, and Belleza mesh bodies. I am wearing it with my Mait Lara and my curvy shape and it really works well. I love fitted mesh that adjusts to my shape. 

     I have tried many lips and have never wanted to buy one because they were all too downturned. I finally took the plunge and got the PXL Sweet Lips because they are pouty but at least the corners don't go down in a 90 degree angle like all the others seem to do. I still feel like I have a sneer on my face and I just wish someone would make a nice neutral happy looking mesh mouth, please! Also, I was expecting the applier to work like all my other appliers and poof- pretty much instant perfection as far as match goes. This was not the case and I tried to adjust and size it and did the best that I could but there was still a very noticable seam all around my mouth that I photoshopped. Again, this has been photoshopped. It does not look like this in world. I can't decide if I like them on me. What do you guys think of my lips?


Top: .:cheeky:. Hanna - banned Dress! Black @ The BOOTY CALL Fair (Ends Feb 22)
Skirt: Blueberry - Front Tied Denim Skirts - Maitreya - Faded L.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Hands: Slink
Boots: Maitreya THB - Liquorice Leather - Lara Mesh Body
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Khaleesi's Temptation
Hair: TRUTH  Devina - LightBlondes
Lips: [PXL] SweetLips  v1.2
Skin: Glam Affair - Alice skin - Jamaica 01 @ Shiny Shabby
Lipstick: Glam Affair - PXL Sweet Lips Appliers ( Alice ) 05  @ Shiny Shabby
Pose Prop: {NanTra} What is this Thing @ Futurewave
Pose 2: marukin passion gypsy princess v2
Place: Emata Almarae

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!