dollle fitted for Physique

     dollle has been a cute original mesh boutique in SL and they are also making fitted for Physique mesh now. As I have mentioned be...


     dollle has been a cute original mesh boutique in SL and they are also making fitted for Physique mesh now. As I have mentioned before, I really love mesh that is fitted to one of my bodies because I can wear my curvy shape with mesh and I like my curves. I don't understand people that say it is not working for them. I am wearing this dress without any alphas turned on because it stretched perfectly to my curvy shape. You can find this dress at the With Love Fair



     There is a new category in the Destination Guide called Valentine's Day. It has a ton of romantic spots, so if you are looking for a romantic venue take a look. I found the Beau X for my pictures today. The Beau X is a high class ocean view dance venue set in a stunningly authentic Mediterranean environment. Enjoy dancing and romantic moments at the beautiful Roman amphitheater's restored ruins. Roam Melbeau Estate and visti the aqua lounge, waterfall hang-out, cuddle park, underwater garden, forested gazebos and more.



Jewelry: Bowtique - Strawberry Shortcake Jewelry Set
Shoes: Has Been - Betsy Bow Pumps Lights
Attachments: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Lala
Dress: {dollle*} 105 One-Shoulder Bow Tie Dress - Pink (Slink) @ With Love Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01 A
Pose 1: Everglow Sugar 01
Pose 2: [LAP] - GW-Gown4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!