Sartorialist Challenge

Strawberry challenged us to find a well dressed stranger and take their picture . I must admit that I was not planning on participating i...


Strawberry challenged us to find a well dressed stranger and take their picture. I must admit that I was not planning on participating in this one cause awkward! I am pretty outgoing and an extrovert though so it was not actually that difficult when I spotted my prey  subject. I also was thinking about getting some more male fashion on my blog. So please meet Tyderius Serevi.

 I was going to OMG Gacha to feed by Gacha crack addiction when I spotted an adorable suit and wing tip shoes. I had not even been thinking about the challenge, but I knew instantly that I was about to try and make a total idiot of myself.

Kirsten Corleone: hi Tyderius
Tyderius Serevi: Hello Kirsten
Kirsten Corleone: would you mind if I took your picture?
Tyderius Serevi: Not at all

Wow that was not hard at all! In fact Tyderius never did ask me WHY I wanted to take his picture. Maybe he is used to girls asking to take his picture! I just snapped him as he moved about in the animated stands in his AO. I also thought doing that would be hard, but it was not as bad as I thought either. I tried to get all of his outfit information. However, Tyderius did not know how to get his outfit information out of Firestorm and since I use the regular SL viewer I was no help at all. So I inspected his shoes and hair and asked about his suit and skin. That will have to do!




Kirsten Corleone: Oh yes and one last question, the one all of my female fashion blog readers will want to know: Are you single?
Tyderius Serevi: Haha that would be a no
Kirsten Corleone: lol ok I will try and let them down easily
Tyderius Serevi: LMAO thanks

So he is not single ladies, sorry, but then again would we really expect an avatar that looks like this to be single. In my experience behind most hot men with fashion sense is a woman that helped them get there or at least urged them in that direction.


Shoes: L&B "Dress Shoe"  FT WingTip v3
Hair: *Drot* The Kenji- Midnight
Outfit: Gabriel Striped three-piece Suit
Skin: Labyrinth Ryker (Light)
Hands: Slink Male Casual

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The hot ones are never single lol! So happy you did the challenge. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!