It's about Joy

"Feeling beautiful to me is when I feel good in my leather pants and my husband grabs my ass. Or when I’m sitting on a mat and my d...


"Feeling beautiful to me is when I feel good in my leather pants and my husband grabs my ass. Or when I’m sitting on a mat and my daughter runs to me with complete joy. Beautiful has never been my goal. Joy is my goal—to feel healthy and strong and powerful and useful and engaged and intelligent and in love. It’s about joy."- Pink
I am wearing some new releases from Blueberry today that are fitted to my Slink Physique. The shape of these pants, the details in the mesh, and the gorgeously realistic texture make these some of the best I have ever seen in the game. The long sleeve tucked in top was designed to tuck in perfectly to the front of the leather pants. I love both of these pieces! You can find them in many colors in the main Blueberry store. My beautiful new hair is by Magika and is also located in the main store. I kind of love main store releases because it is so hard to keep up with all the SL events and where all the new things are released. I like to buy main store releases to support designers and let them know their items will sell when released in their stores too.




Blueberry - Moon - Tucked In Shirt - Slink - White
Blueberry - Ross - Leather Pants - NORMAL - SLINK - Pink
Necklace: Chop Zuey Goddess - I am Kuan Yin
Magika [Hair] Lemon
Shoes:  Hucci Payson Sandal - Gift (previous subscriber only group gift)
Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05
Polish: :::Sn@tch Nails/Glitter Bokeh
Pose 1: Everglow Comfy 6/ Teleport to Everglow
Pose 2 and 3: Aushka & Co Annie Set

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!