Rustic Beauty

Look at this very intricate, casual, rustic jewelry from Eudora 3D . The bracelets are at We <3 Roleplay this month and my necklac...


Look at this very intricate, casual, rustic jewelry from Eudora 3D. The bracelets are at We <3 Roleplay this month and my necklace is a Rare in the Gacha machine at The Men's Department. I am not sure if these were intended as a set or not, but I think they look amazing together! TMD has a ton of Gachas this round actually. Male focused gacha items, cool, men get over there. My skin is new from Glam Affair, Amberley II, at this round of collabor88. I wore it with a different makeup in yesterday's post, but today I have a closeup that really shows how beautifully stunning this new skin looks!





Top: 20.FIVE Mesh: Boris Bustier (I tinted the white one in the HUD)
Skirt: e! Chloe Skirt (Silver) Silver Zips
Eudora 3D Adis Bracelet Silver (materials) @ We <3 Roleplay
Eudora 3D Corsair Necklace Brown/Silver RARE @ The Men's Department
Hair: TRUTH  Cameo **50% off till 12/15/2014**
Boots: {Livalle} Evoke -Platform Boots- Brown (SLINK)/ Teleport to Livalle
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 08 @ collabor 88
Pose 1: Flash Friendly Poses Jewels 001
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses LDF 10

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!