Noel

I have been a bit pre-occupied this week because December Arcade was amazingly excellent. In this picture you can see that I decorate...


I have been a bit pre-occupied this week because December Arcade was amazingly excellent. In this picture you can see that I decorated both sides of my door with Apple Fall's tabletop trees which are one of the gacha items in this round of Arcade. My skin is also a gacha item by Glam Affair at Arcade. The December skin is really pretty! My cute shirt with cropped sweater is a new release by cheeky at Winter Trend and my jeans are a new cheeky release in the main store. The shirt comes with a color change HUD to change the undershirt into 8 colors/ 2 patterns. All of my poses in this post are in a pose set by Everglow called Frost that is a new release at Winter Trend


Livalle (formerly L. Warwick) has some new unisex shoes at The Men's Department. They come in both male and female slink versions and a belleza version. My jewelry set that looks like a Christmas Tree is new by Cae at the new event, The New Tailors. This will be a monthly event that will start on the first Saturday of every month and end on the last Saturday of the month.  I already blogged the new winter inspired new release by Cae that is at Winter Trend, here. My pretty opal ring is a gacha item by Yummy at Arcade

After I went nuts at Arcade, I still found some time to get over to Truth and get a few hairstyles 50% off. The entire store is 50% off until December 15th. 



Ring: (Yummy) Birthstone Ring - October - Opal @ Arcade December
Jewelry: Cae :: Noel :: Set *NEW* @ The New Tailors
Shirt: cheeky Kreena - Double Shirt! Black/ Teleport to Winter Trend
Hair: TRUTH Posy ** 50% Off Sale **
Jeans: cheeky Xera - skinny Belt Jeans! d.Blue/ Teleport to cheeky
Shoes: {Livalle} Slammers -Slip on Shoes- Black/White *New* @ The Men's Department
Skin: Glam Affair - December skin - Jamaica 02 @ Arcade December
Decor: Apple Fall Tabletop Tree @ Arcade December
Poses: Everglow Frost set @ Winter Trend

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!