Cozy

Yesterday I blogged all the bright, cheery, playful Arcade items I got and today I am blogging the pretty holiday decor I got. I blogg...


Yesterday I blogged all the bright, cheery, playful Arcade items I got and today I am blogging the pretty holiday decor I got. I blogged this Rare erratic chaise in both posts because it is color/ texture change which makes it very versatile. I love the entire erratic set. The socks are perfection and work well with my slink physique. The Ispachi animals are all adorable and my two favorites are the rare Paws and Claws and the snowy owls. This picture contains so many different sets from so many different creators because this round of Arcade is splendid. Not a Gacha fan? Yard Sales are fun- you can visit mine, Kirsten's Gacha Garden, to find some Arcade goodies and buy only what you want. 


I did not get the Rare erratic sweater however, but the Bueno one that is currently at Kustom 9 is a good substitute in my opinion. If you have not gotten one of these sweater dresses, I suggest you take a shopping trip to Kustom 9 because this sweater is great and this round is almost over. I have been playing with Depth of Field in the game again. I have had a hard time with the blur saving onto my high resolution pictures. I am pretty much using Torley's preferred settings that you can find in this wiki, http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Depth_of_field. I really like this picture and am excited that I did depth of field and was able to save it! I have also adjusted the size of my blog layout and am trying some wider pictures. I am not sure if they are going to go to the feeds ok though, so I might have to adjust it back, lol.




Kirsten is Wearing:
Hairbase: .ploom. Curly Hairbase - Blonde 6
Scarf: 11.erratic / cwe - shawl / snowflakes @ Arcade December 2014
Dress: Bueno - Ella-Sweater Dress White  @ Kustom 9
Socks: erratic / eva - holiday socks / snowflakes @ Arcade December 2014
Earmuffs: Tableau Vivant~ Earmuff - Raccoon//Gray kitty  @ Arcade December 2014
Hair: Tableau Vivant~ Xy - Blonds10 @ Arcade December 2014
Skin: Glam Affair - December skin - Jamaica 02 @ Arcade December 2014
Pose 1: Pose included in erratic chaise
Pose 2: Aushka & Co. Olivia 01M

House: Trompe Loeil - Attic Skybox V1.1 [mesh]

Furniture and Decor @ Arcade December 2014:
01.erratic / cwe - chaise RARE
23.erratic / cwe - cushion / paris
26.erratic / cwe - cushion / joy
28.erratic / cwe - stack of books
29.erratic / cwe - open book
24.erratic / cwe - cushion / birdy
25.erratic / cwe - cushion / bunnies
tarte. crate seat (dark)
tarte. barn arrow (painted)
tarte. tea planter (blue)
tarte. ladder display
tarte. key chandelier
ISPACHI [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Paws & Claws RARE
ISPACHI [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Snowy Owls
Trompe Loeil - Lantern Trio
Trompe Loeil - PEACE Letters
Trompe Loeil - Reindeer Frame
Trompe Loeil - Tray with Candles
Trompe Loeil - Advent Calendar 2014
Trompe Loeil - Bucket + Lit Branches
Trompe Loeil - Wall Stars
Trompe Loeil - Bucket + Lit Pine
Lark - CC 2 - Drop Leaf Table
Lark - CC 1 - Mirror
Lark - CC 10 - Wheel Wreath Blue
16_8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Hanger
18_8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Desk
-tres blah- Soiree - Gifts
-tres blah- Soiree - Hot Cocoa RARE
-tres blah- Soiree - Peach Cake
-tres blah- Soiree - Sliders
-tres blah- Soiree - Jello
-tres blah- Soiree - Pastries
-tres blah- Soiree - Soiree Table
Pixel Mode - Writer's Room - Chair White Stripe
.aisling. Zak&Zoe -Play! - RARE
.Snips & Snails. Holiday Pals - 'Blue & Sticky' Gift Pack
Apple Fall Christmas Tree RARE (December 2013 Arcade)
.Snips & Snails. Holiday Pals - 'Zenith' The Piglet
MudHoney Shabby Giftboxs
Mutresse - Ribald Butler - Rudolf

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!