Millionaire

The event My Attic is wonderful this month. It has a gorgeous new build too that you can check out while you shop the event. I am wea...


The event My Attic is wonderful this month. It has a gorgeous new build too that you can check out while you shop the event. I am wearing an original mesh dress by Kaithleen's, shoes by Livalle (formerly L. Warwick), and purse by Pure Poison- all found at My Attic. For the last few days of every other month, you can find excellent items for only 95L at My Attic. You definitely need to shop the event because the exclusive items released will go up to regular prices after the event. This month's theme is How to Marry a Millionaire. 


NanTra also has two adorable pose packs at My Attic that go well with the theme. I am showing a pose in the pack, "Put a Ring on It," in the above picture and I love that I get to show off the ring Hiram Walker gave me too! NanTra was nominated for best pose shop in the Avi Choice Awards too! Please go VOTE HERE for this great pose design team!


Dress: Kaithleen's Millionaire Dress - Black @ My Attic November
Purse: Pure Poison - Millionaire Bag @ My Attic November
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thalia
Shoes: {Livalle} Page -Low Platform Pumps- Cherry (SLINK) @ My Attic November
Necklace: Donna Flora GLORIA necklace
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, COMBO Ring
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )
Pose 1: croire Pop the Trunk
Pose 2: {NanTra} Put a Ring On It 4 @ My Attic November

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!