Champagne

I love shopping in SL. It is all kind of stuff I don't need and thats the point! It is stuff I want. Like this new jacket and fuzzy...


I love shopping in SL. It is all kind of stuff I don't need and thats the point! It is stuff I want. Like this new jacket and fuzzy boot combo from Candydoll at the Sad November event, for example. I had a hard time picking a color because there were so many pretty ones but finally I decided on Champagne. It is kind of neutral with a tiny bit of a subtle pink tinge. The fur on the boots changes textures and the cute bow belt changes into a bunch of colors and textures too. Definitely keep that in mind when you pick a color because a neutral will go with more bow colors. Sad November ends Nov 22nd, so hurry over to get the goodies. 


My shopping poses, OMG a Sale, are new by NanTra at The Thrift Shop 7. They include 6 poses with mirrors and shopping bag pose props.  Look at my cute Maai animal print tights and how well they are drawn! In this picture you can see the side seam which is flawless and thats hard to do with prints. These are made with a bunch of appliers including Slink Physique (what I am wearing) and various colors too. 


Hair: Exile::Falling For You Light Blondes
Necklace: Glam Affair - Lux Necklace (Gold) Yellow
Right Ring: Glam Affair - Lux Ring (R) (Gold) Yellow
Left Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, COMBO Ring
Coat: CandyDoll_ Lolita Coat Champage @ Sad November
Boots: CandyDoll_Fuzzy Boots Champage @ Sad November
Tights: MAAI Animal print stockings * White/ Teleport to Maai
Poses: {NanTra} OMG a Sale 1 and 2 @ The Thrift Shop 7
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 07

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!