Autumn Leaves

I got busy and time has almost run out at the Halloween Fair which ends in two days, November 7th. Kaithleen's has a really amazing ...


I got busy and time has almost run out at the Halloween Fair which ends in two days, November 7th. Kaithleen's has a really amazing original mesh dress at this fair though that I truly think you should not miss. It might just be my favorite Kaithleen's design yet. It is mid length and flowy with wide, bell, off shoulder sleeves. I think it is really pretty with a romantic vibe. You can find it in 9 colors at the event for the next two days and after that it will be in the main Kaithleen's store. Since I am cutting it so close with this blog post, I will include both slurls.

My pose prop above is called Pumpkin Season made by NanTra at this round of The Liaison Collaborative. It is a great fall decoration with a cart full of pumpkins that comes with 6 poses.


My beautiful jewelry is by Donna Flora. I go every month and pick up a new set and this month I got Autumn Leaves which I thought was really pretty for this season. I like to support the store so that it can stay open. I enjoy just going and looking at Squinternet's amazing talent. Please go to Donna Flora and support the store by buying jewelry so that it can stay in SL for a long time to come. 

My pictures were taken at my house. Hiram and I are decorating our fall home and we always have a lot of fun doing that together. This time I found the store Happy Mood which has a plethora of beautiful outdoor plants. The flowers, called sweet grass, and newest trees with small fairy lights are simply beautiful. 



Hair: +elua+ Tricia_Lightblonde
Jewelry: Donna Flora AUTUMN LEAVES Set/ Teleport to Donna Flora
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jolie Heels (Slink Add-On) :: Copper
Dress: Kaithleen's Offshoulder Dress - Gold/ Teleport to Halloween Fair/ Kaithleen's Main Store
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica 08
Polish: *PB Designs* Nails - Pastels
Poses: {NanTra} Pumpkin Season @ The Liaison Collaborative
Flowers: (Mesh)HPMD (Happy Mood)* Sweet Garden Grass06 - mix(warm colors)*b
Tree: HPMD (Happy Mood)* Garden Tree08 with Lights - pink b
Pond: Studio Skye Enchanted Pond

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!