Luxury

Liv Glam has some new, short, sexy sequin dresses and I love them! Every Other Freckle comes with an optional jacket and color changes...


Liv Glam has some new, short, sexy sequin dresses and I love them! Every Other Freckle comes with an optional jacket and color changes into gold (shown), blue, or black sequins. There is also another HUD (2) with a vibrant color pattern in teals and reds of this same mesh. Both versions of this new design are only 99L for a special introductory price as part of the Chic A La Mode special for this week.


My sexy extra high shoes with spikes are new by cheeky for your slink high feet and can be found at the XY Room where everything is 100L or less. I think my favorite part of this new dress is the back laced up corset detail.


Tableau Vivant has brand new hair textures (and lots of them) and I LOVE the new blonds! I did not have a color I loved before, but now I do. There are three new styles in the main store, three new styles at Collabor88, and one new one at Seasons Story- all with the new texture HUDS. My skin and jewelry are new from Glam Affair at collabor88 and they are gorgeous! 



Jewelry: Glam Affair - Lux Set Gold Yellow @ Collabor88 October
Bracelet: Donna Flora PALMA
Shoes: cheeky Stassy - spikes extra high Heels! Black/ @ XY Room til Oct 20th
Clothes: [Liv Glam] Boutique-Fall 2014 Every Other Freckle Dress and Jacket/ *Only 99L* Teleport to Liv Glam
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Winnie hair Blonds @ Collabor88 October
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 07 @ Collabor88 October
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Solid Spring 2014 Polish - Slink Huds
Poses in order: flowey fashion book 2;  Aushka & Co Annie 3; Glitterati Boobtacular 1 and 6

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!