Dance

I had a hard weekend in RL. So I came into SL and enjoyed my photography and art. It relaxes me. I put together a sexy outfit perfect f...


I had a hard weekend in RL. So I came into SL and enjoyed my photography and art. It relaxes me. I put together a sexy outfit perfect for clubbing and made a motion picture to show dancing, fun, and movement. My top is a physique applier top from Sassy that is available at the current round of The Big Show. Not only does is come with Physique appliers it also has Tango, Mirage, Delicq, and Omega. It comes in 10 pretty colors and is only 150L. My latex leggings are new from Maai. Three opacities are included in each color purchase and they come with Physique, Omega, and TMP appliers. 


My jewelry is a new release by Cae.  Harvest is a pretty pearl set with 10 different pearl colors and three metals that change via HUD. You can find this set at L'amitie Fall Market.



Skirt: Suicidal Unborn!- Basic Miniskirt Black
Jewelry: Cae :: Harvest :: Set @ L'amitie Fall Market
Shoes: fri.day - Lily.Platforms (Candy)
Attachments: Slink Casual Hands, High Feet,  Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Leggings: MAAI Latex leggings / 3 versions * Black *NEW*/ Teleport to Maai
Top: ~Sassy!~ Almost Famous top - fuschia @ The Big Show
Hair: TRUTH Bijou [LoveJugs 2] *NEW*
Skin: ~Sassy!~ Sophie - sunkissed 04 @ The Body Modification Expo til October 31st
Lipgloss: [Pink Fuel] Glossy Pout Lipstick <50% Opacity> - Berry Smoothie/ Teleport to Pink Fuel
Pose 1: Dances included in Vista Animations Cosmopolitan AO
Pose 2: EverGlow Juicy 7/ Teleport to EverGlow


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!