Classy Candy

I love this outfit. I love the colors and the classy style and the touch of cute cupcakes. Eudora 3D has some really classy cupcake he...


I love this outfit. I love the colors and the classy style and the touch of cute cupcakes. Eudora 3D has some really classy cupcake heels at The Candy Fair. I love the mix of super classy covered in a cute whimsical texture. These heels are for your slink high feet. My outfit is from Sassy and comes in 11 colors, 6 pastels and 5 bold colors. The skirt comes in three patterns for each color that you change via HUD too.  You can find it in the main Sassy store.




Hair: .ploom. Samantha/ Teleport to ploom
Shoes: Eudora3D Candy Heels/ Teleport to Candy Fair
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Painted Daisies
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Esra's Giant Teardrop Set
Attachments: Slink  Feet High, Casual Hands, Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Outfit:  ~Sassy!~ Khloe skirt and Kourtney top/ Teleport to Sassy!
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu
Pose 1: EverGlow Girls 555
Pose 2: Luth Sex Sells V2 06

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!