Kaithleen's Intimate Romper; elua at Hair Fair

Kaithleen's is participating in Month of Games a new event featuring Candyland, Clue, and Chess. Kaithleens has three new exclusi...


Kaithleen's is participating in Month of Games a new event featuring Candyland, Clue, and Chess. Kaithleens has three new exclusive original mesh and texture outfits in each area of the event. I am wearing the design in the candyland section. It is a short sexy ruffled romper with a baroque texture that gives it an air of burlesque design. 

I love Hair Fair because I usually find some new to me hair places. This year I found elua. I am very picky about blond colors and I love the light blond 2 in this store. I also fell in love with this romantic half up braid style that is parted in the middle with romantic whispys framing the face. There is also a cute hair with a hat that is a free gift inside the elua hair fair store. elua is on the Brunette sim. 




Slink Enhancement Hands, Feet, Physique
+elua+ Tricia_Lightblonde @ Hair Fair 2014
Donna Flora BEAUTY Set
Kaithleen's Candy Intimate Mini Romper - Magenta @ Month of Games
[Liv Glam]  Timber 2 Sandals For SLink High Feet
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Poses: AUSHKA&CO-Annie Pose Pack
Picture Place: Beeswing (made by Pangloss)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!