Kirsten is a Sci-Fi Gamer Geek

I had way too much fun at the Geek 'n Nerds Fair . Like WAY TOO MUCH fun, rofl. Geeky Gachas galore, nerdy clothes and accessorie...


I had way too much fun at the Geek 'n Nerds Fair. Like WAY TOO MUCH fun, rofl. Geeky Gachas galore, nerdy clothes and accessories, and poses. 

I love Stargate, Star Trek (Enterprise mostly, but then I fangirl Scott Bakula, and Entertprise is the best!), Quantum Leap,  Dr. Who, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Harry Potter, X-files, Fringe, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood, Big Bang Theory, and Heroes. That qualifies me for something geeky, I am sure. I took three geek tests. I never did figure out what I really am. I got mixed results, somewhere between geek and nerd though I guess.



The first one I did was the one on Strawberry Singh's meme, How Geeky Are You?




That one was really just a computer geek test though, imo. So I went searching for something more comprehensive and found the Geek Test. Kirsten is a Total Geek, but that is only 31% Geek.


Then I really got obsessive, which I tend to do (this makes me more of a geek). I started researching the difference between nerd, geek, and dork. I found this online test that is supposed to figure out the difference and categorize you: Nerd, Geek, or Dork Test. According to them, I am a Modern, Cool Nerd.


After all that I am just going to label myself a Sci-fi Gamer Geek, lol. I was trying to do the meme and I got obsessed with question one and decided yeah, that will do for the meme, cause that's what geeks do- we get obsessed, rofl. Meme, done.




Stockings: [Stellar] Pinstriped Garter Socks navy
Eyeliner: MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Smokey - navy @ Geeks n' Nerds
Bow: *BOOM* Mosey Hair Bow (cornflower)
Shoes: *League* Vintage T-Bar Pumps -Brown @ Shoetopia 2013
Glasses: ODB::. Punked Out Nerd Glasses {Pink} (I got this from the Geekgasm hunt, June 2010)
Necklace: Olive. the Houses Pendent - Huff/Silver @ Geeks n' Nerds
Bracelet: Olive. the Sort Me Bracelet - Gryff/Gold @ Geeks n' Nerds
Hair: TRUTH< Dolly
Outfit: ISON - embossed sweatshirt - (sand) @ Geeks n' Nerds
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica
[Atooly] Geeky Mugs - geek girl @ Geeks n' Nerds
Collage - Geek Art @ Geeks n' Nerds
Sari-Sari - OMG!!! Posters! - Nerds are In @ Geeks n' Nerds
Sari-Sari - OMG!!! Posters! - Spaceships @ Geeks n' Nerds
1st Pose: double take: fresh roses
Poses with book props: Sari-Sari - I <3 Books!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I did see the okcupid test but decided not to post it cuz it was making you sign up with them and I didn't want to do that and it was also kind of long and I have no patience for that, lol. So I went with the first test, although it really wasn't the best but I thought it was rather funny. I might cave and do the second test you linked though, that one looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a "spam" email for that and I always use 90210 as my zip code, rofl. =)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!